Sunday Summary (late again)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm falling behind in my cleaning and purging of the house. I seemed have angered my back again and it's not bouncing back as quickly as I'd like. This means that anything requiring bending, twisting or lifting is pretty much out of the question. So, no Goodwill. I try to console myself by telling myself that I have done more than the 1 box/bag each week.

So, I've had a lot more time to sit and contemplate life. No really, I just sit and think about all the things that I need/want/should do. Which leads to a depressed mood. Ugh!

I have managed to do a tiny bit of sewing and a lot of enjoying my kids. I can't get enough of them getting along. They truly love each other and I'm trying to take it all in before it changes on me... because I'm sure it's going to change on me.

I also joined another fabric exchange. The last one lead me to make the quilt top that I have yet to finish... however, these are a great way for me to get rid of some of my scraps. I do still have plans of finishing the first quilt... so maybe this new exchange will help motivate me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP