Let There Be Light!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My dad came this past week and installed lights in my work room. I love all the light! Of course now, I can REALLY see the mess and cleaning the work room has moved to the top of my "need to do list".

The stained glass light that he installed really makes this cluttered home feel a little more like a home and less like a dump. The light is from my grandfather's house. He passed away last year and I chose this light as the one object that I wanted. I couldn't have made a better choice. Not only does it remind me of him and my grandmother every time I enter the room, it also has tulips all around it - and tulips are my favorite flower. The colorful light gives me inspiration. It's perfect. Oh - and you see it as soon as you walk into the house since my work room is at the front of our house.

I have plans for making my workspace more efficient - so hopefully I'll be blogging about my new workspace soon (notice I did not get a picture of the actual space as it's a little embarrassing right now)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP