Store Re-Opening - and Muffin Tin Monday

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm slowly starting to reopen my World of Whimm shop with a new look - and hopefully improved pictures. Check it out!


I have lots to share as I'm working on getting back into a routine. I'm sure I'll be blogging frequently to catch up on all that has happened. For now, here's our muffin tin from Monday. I didn't do the theme - muffin tin liners - I forgot with all the guests that we had on Monday. Perhaps I'll do the theme another time.


This muffin tin was Breakfast and it was made by my son for his sister.
Contents: Tater-tots, yogurt, banana slices, bacon, raisins and Honeycombs.
My daughter ate everything by the Tater-tots (which was my addition, perhaps I should just allow my son to do these things in the future). My son, of course, ate it all since he's the one that made the tin.

I hope you have a great New Year! And I'll be back to my normal blog schedule in 2009! I'm predicting an awesome year!

3 comments:

katy January 1, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

I love love love your new store banner. Great job!

Happy New Year!

Be Brave, Keep Going January 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

who doesn't like tots!??!!

Newt week, there's no theme for Muffin TIn Monday. Hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP