Best & Worst this holiday season
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I had such a great Holiday Season this year. In no particular order, here are a few of the things that made this holiday season great...
- My family battling the weather to be with us for Christmas.
- The bar of Ginger-spice soap that I traded Kim (from PepoPark). It's currently just sitting on the counter in my bathroom - but it smells so good that every time I walk in there, it makes me smile.
- My mom & aunt cleaning my house to give me a decent start for the New Year.
- My cupcake holder and the handcart (for doing craft shows) that my In-Laws gave me.
- My husband surprising me with a bracelet I had been coveting from Entangles.
- Watching Mama Mia with my son.
- The felt food that my parents made for my daughter (pictures to come) - she loves playing with them and I've been eating many a pretend taco lately.
- Getting a break from maintaining the many stores I have opened online - and taking the time to make them look the way I want them to.
- The many, many, many Etsy friends I have made this past year.
I could go on forever. But, here is the other side of this list, the things that weren't so enjoyable.
- The snow
- Lyssie's cold
Thankfully, the snow is behind us (for now). We still have some large piles that have yet to melt with the rains we've had these past few days... it I can easily see past those to the wonderfully bare streets and sidewalks. I'm just hoping they remain bare for when Robbie goes back to school. I'm not looking forward to the day Lyssie and I have to wait for him in the snow.



1 comments:
Kim's Ginger Spice soap is as yummy to use as it is to smell. I love it :) Her lavender lip balm is also awesome.
Hopefully everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment