Muffin Tin Monday - No Theme

Monday, October 19, 2009

Is it possible for my busy schedule to get even busier? I feel like it has. This weekend, we did the muffin tin for the kids. 1 - so that I wasn't trying to fit it in after the pumpkin patch excursion that Lyssie's class has... and 2 - because Robbie never gets to participate anymore. Oh, and then there's the simple fact that it's one of the easiest things to serve when you have a refrigerator fill of random items.

Contents: Ham sandwich on the best bread ever (Oroweat Sandwich Thins), carrots, Macaroni and Cheese (this one is Easy Mac), raisins and cranberries, and whole grain wheat thins.

Remember to check out the other Muffin Tins this week! We are off to the pumpkin patch - the nice wet and muddy pumpkin patch... fun!

3 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going October 19, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

we just bought those sandwich thins last week. I love them, but the kids are still getting used to them!

I love mtm's for some of the same reasons you do - perfect for cleaning out the fridge of random foods and leftovers!

The Activity Mom October 19, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

ooh I'll have to try that bread!

Susana October 19, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

LOVE the bread and the mac n cheese too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP