Muffin Tin Monday

Monday, July 20, 2009

On Monday following a busy weekend (we vended at the Mill Creek Festival) I normally don't jump right back into my routine easily. This week is no exception. Thankfully, my husband is home for one more week. So this Monday he decided he'd do his first Muffin Tin Meal. I think he did a great job. Of course, I didn't let him know what the theme was (I had actually forgotten it was Monday) - so even better that he had a dip in his since this week's theme was Sauces and Dips. Go Daddy!

Contents: Grapes, carrots (I think he steamed them), chicken nuggets, french bread, edamame and BBQ sauce.

This kids (well, at least Robbie) ate it all. You really can't please Lyssie these days, so we don't really try. She'll have to figure it all out on her own.
I'm hoping that today is the only day I need for decompressing. I hope to get some pictures taken, some items listed, some wholesale orders completed and well... anything else off my list done. I still have my parents here until Wednesday and I am shamelessly taking advantage of their presence. They have been helping me with the kids as well as with the business. It's been great. I'm feeling a bit spoiled - parents and husband here... what more could a girl ask for? Well, maybe for it to continue... but I know that won't happen. I'll just enjoy it why I can.
Remember to check out Her Cup Overfloweth for more muffin tins!

4 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going July 20, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

I think your husband did a great job!

Bran July 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

He did a great job! I gave my kiddos edamame for the first time the other day, Aiden loved it and Alyssa wouldn't event touch it.

Andrea July 21, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

My lil one LOVES edamame! Great job to your hubby! Mine looked at me like I was crazy when I did a meal and he saw it!

Susana July 21, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Bless his heart--he did super!! I love edamame!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP