Teacher Gifts
Friday, June 12, 2009
I'm assuming his teachers don't read this blog... and if they do, I think it'll be okay to still post the gifts that Robbie will be giving out next week. He's excited about the button pins that he designed for each teacher. He was very specific as to which pin was going to each teacher.
I was glad that I had several large buttons for him to use as a base - they are about two inches wide. Once he figured out the buttons he wanted and their placement, I glued them in place and added a pin to the back.
Robbie will be able to distribute these himself at school. In addition, we made his main teacher a terrarium (seems to be my favorite gift to give these days). We made a little book worm and a mushroom for the inside. I will have to deliver this gift when I take the treats in for Robbie's birthday celebration next week. He has decided to take the mini ice cream sandwiches in to share with his friends. I think it's perfect - simple, yummy, unique and fun for the kids.
It's hard to believe that he only has one week left of Kindergarten. Where is my little baby going? Funny though, I asked him that yesterday at lunch and Lyssie piped up and said "I'm not going anywhere momma! I'm right here!". Of course, she starts preschool next year... so sadly, both my kids are growing up faster than I'm ready to let go. If only I could stop time here... this would be the perfect time. Is the end of every school year going to be this hard on us parents?



1 comments:
So far, I've only had three end of school years to get through, and I'd have to say, YES! they are all this hard.
Trina
Post a Comment