Muffin Tin Monday - Numbers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Monday! We had a very busy weekend - as I'm sure you can see from the lack of blog posts! I hadn't realized it had been so long since my past post. Hopefully I can make up for it this week. Of course, with the end of the school year near - it's starting to get a bit crazy. I have end of the school commitments as well as commitments for the new year with my daughter's co-op preschool. Oh... and I'm getting ready to be on vacation for two weeks and preparing for the big Mill Creek Festival mid July. But I'm sooo happy for the nice weather we've been having that I'm starting to feel a bit more motivated.


Our muffin tin meal theme today from Her Cup Overfloweth was numbers and counting. I thought about doing just straight numbers... but I couldn't come up with enough filling items that I could do such low numbers of. So, we went with counting by 5s as my son loves to count by 5.

Contents: 5 string cheese circles, 10 wheat thin crackers, 15 grapes, 20 edamame, 25 peanuts and 30 raisins. I finished it all off with a number 5 jelly sandwich.

Another fun theme! Be sure to check out the others at Her Cup Overfloweth. The ideas that come from the bunch of moms that participate are unbelievable. They are truly inspiring!

I'm looking forward to a productive week. I hope to get outside often and get my garden cleaned up a little more. Things are starting to grow a bit faster with this nice weather... this includes the weeds that have been out of control for months.

4 comments:

Bran June 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Oh good idea! Aiden loves to count by 10s.

Be Brave, Keep Going June 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

I love the idea to count by 5's!! tahnks for joining us, as always!

schmobes June 8, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Great idea! Might have to try it!

Jen June 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Counting by 5's is a good one...I will have to do that b/c the little boy I babysit is just learning that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP