Bayside Farmer's Market
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Yesterday, Robbie and I attended the 2nd Bayside Farmer's Market in Everett. He sold his finger puppets and I took a small sampling of items that I had in my inventory not listed in the shops. It was such a great day for sitting outside and enjoying the sun. While this market is still new, we had a great time and Robbie was thrilled with the sales he made. He sold nearly half his inventory! He's looking to do the Indie Banditas with me in two weeks, so he needs to start making more of his puppets!

We still need to work on Robbie's display... it'll be a learning experience for him as last year was for me. We are also working on proper sales tactics (rather than asking them directly if they want to buy it). We have a lot to cover and he has a lot to learn... but it's nice that he's excited about it and he is able to make his own money. He made enough yesterday to buy his dad a father's day gift and still have money left over. I'll share some of our finds in a later posting when I get pictures of them taken.
We've also been spoiled this weekend with a two day weekend for my husband. He has been working 7 days a week, 12 - 14 hour days on average... so this is a real treat for us. We will be barbecuing with friends today... and we have yet to make plans for tomorrow. In my opinion, that's the best way to start a day.
Have a great weekend!



1 comments:
Congratulations on the finger puppet sales - your son must be so proud! The puppets are super cute by the way (umm... I mean scary and monsterly frightening)!
Post a Comment