Muffin Tin Monday

Monday, March 30, 2009


My muffin tins seem to really be lacking color these days. I really need to put more effort into giving them a more colorful diet. Of course, it might also help to take better pictures. There was no theme today, so I just pulled the first things I saw from the fridge.
Contents: Grapes, string cheese, sliced turkey, corn, honey roasted peanuts and Wheat Thins.
I am happy to report that they ate it up - even Lyssie who has been picky and eating very little lately. Luckily she loves the sliced turkey and I have lots of it in the fridge right now.
I've been busy avoiding anything productive lately... but today, I've refocused and I'm back to sewing for World of Whimm. I have 7 undecorated crowns done and 4 masks. I have been slowly cleaning my work area - 10 minutes here, 10 there - and it's starting to look a little better (well, to me who works in it - from the outside, it probably doesn't look a whole lot different). I'm looking forward to our tea party on Thursday - and the kids are too. I'm glad to hear that there will be others doing it as well!
Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP