Muffin Tin Monday - Rainbow!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Yay! Another fun Muffin Tin Monday theme that I was able to do. I didn't plan for this one... so I'm a little disappointed that I had to cheat and use food coloring. I'm still not sure how I feel about that - but it's done and I'm moving on.


Contents:
Red - shredded pork
Orange - cheese
Yellow - corn
Green - spinach tortilla
Blue - vanilla yogurt with blue food coloring
Purple - grapes

Check out Her Cup Overfloweth for more colorful tins!

Yesterday I went to a supply swap and unloaded a bunch of stuff I was never going to use - and came home with new crafty goodness that I hope to incorporate into my current "inspiration stash". It was so much fun!

This week I hope to share some of my projects that I'm making for people (I am making something for 5 people on FB)... I have a tutorial or two to share (still hoping to finish that pet bed tutorial)... and I hope to get my new owls listed - more pictures of those coming soon!

4 comments:

Dawn March 23, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

There are a surprisingly low number of truly BLUE foods, though. I remember watching something on Food Network where the guy had to make food in very specific colors, and blue was the one that stumped him as well. :)

Be Brave, Keep Going March 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Kayce, you're tin looks fabulous!

Dee Light March 24, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

Great rainbow lunch, and adding food color is like painting your food. Very Artsy!

schmobes March 24, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Blue is hard. I didn't add food coloring to mine, but I am pretty sure that blue JELL-O is not a natural color!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP