Local Happenings with World of Whimm

Thursday, March 12, 2009


At the start of this week, Lori from Northwest Mom Finds contacted me. She informed me that one of my items from World of Whimm would be featured on their blog this week! How sweet is that? I was thrilled and offered her readers 15% off their purchase price (to be credited once payment has been received - if you know Etsy, this is the easiest way for it to happen).

You too can have the same discount! Just go visit the Northwest Mom Finds blog for details!

For those local people, this week I finally committed to doing a show on Bainbridge Island - the Indie Banditas Bazaar (they've also featured me on their blog). This is a big step for me. I've lived here 11 years and have yet to set foot on a ferry (I'm not counting the short ride to Jetty Island). This isn't due to fear or anything... just lack of time and planning. Of course, there is a bit of apprehension because I'll have to take the one that leaves from the Seattle port (I dread going to Seattle) and I'm not exactly sure how it all works. But I'll be fine. I'm not sure yet, but it might even end up being a weekend away for me as we haven't yet decided how the family will play into this show as it runs on a Friday/ Saturday and Robbie does have a half day of school that Friday.

I'll be in good company as several of my EtsyRAIN friends will be there as well - including (but not limited to) Tara from Revival Ink, Marlo from Tote2Go and Halina of HalinaB. As you can see from my feature, both On A Whimm and World of Whimm are involved... so I haven't figured that out yet as I only have one table and the World of Whimm items are large. If you are hoping to go to this show and are looking for something specific that I make, let me know. I'll have to limit the types of items I bring to be sure I have room.

1 comments:

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) March 13, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Yay! So glad you're going to be doing the show :) ...a weekend would be fun, right?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP