A little something for Lyssie
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Last week I was browsing Etsy and came across one of my favorite shops - Gorjuss. This artist does some of the cutest paintings and drawings. I am sure that one of these days, I'll have to buy more. I LOVE her work.
Anyhow, I found an ACEO -which is another thing I've been wanting to try. It was my first ACEO purchase and I think I might be hooked. It's so adorable and her work is fabulous. The one I purchased is an original. I plan on putting it in a little frame and hanging it in Lyssie's room. It just reminds me of her (on her more angelic days).
In the package, the artist also included a Moo card and a key chain - which just put the purchase over the top for me. So pleased with the purchase and can't wait to get it up on the wall.
If you haven't already - you must check out her Etsy shop. I love Under the Weather, Cupcakes and Giggles, Queen of Hearts, I Heart Goth and soooo many more.



0 comments:
Post a Comment