Stop the snow, stop the snow, stop the snow!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yes, I know... we don't get a lot of snow here in Seattle compared to some places... but for those of us equipped for rain - this is a lot of snow. And we are used to one or two days of snow... not a week +.


This morning we woke up to about 6-8 inches of snow on top of our inch of ice and 4 inches of older snow. In addition, I woke up with my back screaming at me. I'm fairly certain it's in the same place as my bulging disk. Not the condition you want with snow outside.

So, I'm drugging myself up (I hate to take any medication) and I'm pushing through. We have gingerbread houses to make, cookies to bake and presents to make (won't be going to buy any!).
I'm sure by the end of today, I'll have plenty to share. Of course, that's if I can stay focused.
Stay safe!

3 comments:

MyWayToSay December 21, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

Lovely photo ! We stuck in Mountlake terrace - live on a Huge hill - so no shopping no driving :)! it's a week staying at home :)! only praing for not lose electric :)! other then this - it's cool :)!

katy December 22, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

hey Kayce,

One Pretty Thing is doing a give away of 2 weeks of free ad space on her site. Thought you'd like to enter.

Merry Christmas!

Lifeofkaylen December 24, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

I'm with you!! We just aren'tequipped to deal with it..I'm in Portland and the city is nearly shut down...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP