Muffin Tin Monday - Children's Christmas Literature - very late
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Okay, I FINALLY got to do my Muffin Tin for Children's Christmas Literature. It was fun... and I'm a little sad that it's so late. But it was well received by the kids.
We love the Bear Snores on series of books, so I chose the Christmas version.
Contents of tin:
Yogurt (white snow)
Popcorn (they decorate their tree with it)
Carrots (for the rabbit in the story - but really because I needed a vegetable)
Fruit trail mix (for the Fruitcake they make)
Jelly sandwich tree (for the Christmas tree they get)
Teddy Grahams (for the Bear of course!)
The kids love it - probably mostly because of the Teddy Grahams, which I never buy, and the popcorn, which is more of a snack in this household.
Lots of fun! If you have kids and don't do Muffin Tins... I highly recommend at least doing a meal around a favorite book. It's fun and the kids love it!



3 comments:
your muffin tins look like so much fun. I'm sure the teddy biscuits disappeared fast!
It all looks so yummy! What a cute book:)
My girls LOVE that book! Great book to use for the muffin tin as well!
Post a Comment