Wiping my hands clean

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is the day I drop off my swag for UCU - I can finally check that off my to do list and move on to the rest of the ever-growing list.

Robbie also has today off from school. So, we are going to be spending the day in Seattle with a fellow EtsyRAINer, stop by Schmancy to drop off the swag and hit up Daiso (I've not been to this one yet). I'm sure somewhere in there, we'll also have some good eats.

I need to finish up my World of Whimm swag before we leave, but the NueToMe swag is complete. Sadly, I was only able to do 10. But I'm happy with how they came out. I'm glad to have something that I can do that is a little simpler to give out as swag. I'll post a picture of the other swag later tonight after I get home.

Have a great Tuesday and I'll still be doing my Tackle it Tuesday - but probably on Thursday this week. I think it still counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP