We all have our own motivation

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Of course, I'm always motivated to grow my business, improve my products, expand my ideas... etc. But currently, my main motivation is to get one of these! Yep, I want a button machine. I want to make my own mirrors and magnets. I also want one of these so that I can cut perfect circles.


I had the chance to try this little baby out - Jonah of Maluhia Designs was nice enough to show me how it worked... and of course, the need to own one grew even stronger! Look at these cute little mirrors she sells! She covers hers in the cutest Japanese fabrics. I hope to make mine from some of my recent illustrations.

So right now, my motivation for Urban Craft Uprising is to get one of these machines and all the fixings! I've been doing pretty well so far. I have nearly 20 sets of gloves done - just need to stitch the cuff to the glove... and I almost have my UCU swag done as well.

Ahhh... motivation is a great thing!

2 comments:

Maluhia November 5, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

awww kc. let me know if u want to bring mine to UCU. my motivation is this http://www.allbrands.com/products/abp05509.html#Features LOL. dream big as my hubby would say. LOL

CheyLoCreations November 6, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

ooo...looks fun..hmm, I may need one too! Lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP