Muffin Tin Monday - Thankful Kids

Monday, November 24, 2008

This week's Muffin Tin Monday theme was foods that my kids are thankful for. I really couldn't afford to fill a tin with calamari, crab and sushi - so I decided to do the meal they are thankful for. They always seem to enjoy breakfast, so that other day we did a breakfast muffin tin meal for lunch. For some reason serving breakfast at lunch, dinner at breakfast, etc seems to be even more appealing to the kids.


So here's what we had!


Robbie's: Cinnamon Chex, raisins, cinnamon raisin English muffin with jelly, canned pears, bacon & string cheese.

Lyssies: Cinnamon Chex, cinnamon raisin English muffin, oatmeal, raisins, bacon and string cheese.

I had thought I hit a home run on this one as I didn't put anything in these tins that the kids don't normally eat. However, they didn't eat it all. They left the English muffins for the most part, only ate a few of the Chex and Lyssie is only ate about half the oatmeal which shocked me as she normally licks her bowl clean!

Check out other tins at Her Cup Overfloweth!

Also, if you haven't already - visit the Craft Crow and enter to win one of my Primary I-Spy Bean Bag sets!

1 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going November 24, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

so sorry the kids didn't eat it all up- it looks yummy to me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP