Muffin Tin Monday!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally, I've done Muffin Tin Monday on Monday! The kids look forward to this every week. And I like it because it doesn't take a lot of planning.

Muffin Tin Monday is the brainchild of Sycamore Stirrings. Next week she's challenged us with a theme... luckily it's PARTY!

Here is this week's - both Robbie's and Lyssie's are the same this week. I'm taking a gamble with the grapes for her again. On a side note, we did visit the doctor and we will be scheduling a test for Fructose intolerance for her... if anyone knows what this entails, I'd love to hear!

Pepperoni (Robbie asked where the pizza was - he liked his pizza building one from last week I guess... perhaps a pizza party next Muffin Tin Monday???), Grapes - sliced for Lyssie in the hopes that she'll eat them slower and eat other things in between, Quesadilla roll up - just to make it look a little different, peanuts that we took after a dinner at the Original Roadhouse Grill near our house, Tortilla chips (don't remember the brand, but they are really good with a hint of cheese), and peas from Robbie's garden. I've also included an individual "tin" with cheese because they love their cheese.

I'm curious to see how Lyssie does with the shells on the peas and peanuts. I'm sure she'll turn to her brother for help. I did crack open the peanuts a little to help her out.

4 comments:

katy July 28, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Thanks Kayce!

Can't wait to hear about the PRFM - I did it last December. It was pretty successful. I bet your tshirt dresses did well!

Kellie H July 28, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

I wanna eat that muffin tin...yum-e =)

iMother2.0 July 29, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Yuummmm. I thought the sliced grapes were lima beans...a great reminder to try lima beans :)

http://mias-mama.blogspot.com/2008/07/muffin-tin-monday.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP