Muffin Tin Monday - on the road!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I just returned from a mini vacation to Coos Bay... so this blog is a bit late. But, I was excited yesterday to still do Muffin Tin Monday for the kids. We just did it on the go! The muffin tins worked perfectly in the car... and I filled it with things I had with us. Check them out! (sorry they aren't the best pictures. I was anxious to get on the road).


This Monday's Muffin Tins included cashews, raisins, pepperoni, cheese and flat bread (the last three are from the Lunchables Pizza), wheat crackers.

Robbie had a great time making pizzas. He ate all of it. Lyssie are everything but the cashews and crackers (Robbie ate her leftovers).

It was great - and we picked the muffin tins up at the Dollar Tree in Eugene. What a great Dollar Tree they have there. I'm lucky it's not near me :)

While this was fun, I'm looking forward to next week's Muffin Tin Monday at home. I loved the pizza idea and hope to do that one of these days with more variety for toppings. This week was supposed to be rainbow colored... I'll have to try that challenge another day this week though. It was too much to try to do on the road.

1 comments:

onemotherslove July 22, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Great idea for when you have to eat in the car! You can put some of the healthier stuff in there without (hopefully) spilling quite as much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP