Productivity can hurt!

Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm having to take a break from sewing for a bit. I just lanced myself under my finger nail with a pin... and it's bleeding. Ouch! It's probably a good thing. I'm feeling obligated to sew when I have a spare minute since I have the Renton show in less than two weeks.

I am in good shape though. I have about 9 mermaid tails (and plans for 3 more), seven Robin Hood hats (although I need to attach the feather), I have 9 tiaras (and everything ready to make 5 more), a bunch of crowns... I have no idea how many and some feathered headbands. I plan on making more of all those things, but that's the variety I'll be taking to this show. I might take a few of my costumes to display on the dress forms... but that's a last minute decision since those are all done and ready to go.

I am working on another peacock though. I'm excited about this one because it's different than the first one. Unfortunately, it isn't a priority since I don't really need it for the show.

Oh! I almost forgot, I also have a dozen or so Scrappy Little Monsters waiting to find new homes at the fair. My first one sold today. Grecado is on his way to his new home with Baby Ian.

Lots to do and I feel like not much time to do it. Perhaps I'll go make dinner while my finger continues to throb.

1 comments:

Dawn April 8, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Oh, ouch! I sympathize with the pin under the fingernail feeling. In fact, it's making my fingernails hurt thinking about it! :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP