Fond Memories from Childhood

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Recently a fellow EtsyRAIN member, Baubles by Hand (aka Meghan), opened a new store. I am a big fan of her jewelry - they make a bold statement with class.

And her new store - It's Made At Home, is just as great! Currently, she only has one type of playdough available, but they come in a rainbow of colors (see photo). She sells them in 8 oz tubs either individually or in a set of 4.

Like Meghan, I also have fond memories of making playdough with my mom. I honestly wish I had more time to make it with my kids. Meghan's new store is the perfect solution! The wonderful feel of handmade playdough in no time at all! Check out her store... and watch for new items. I hear that she's working on some pretty wonderful things! I know I'll be watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP