A Royal Affair

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's been a few weeks now since we introduced our line of Royal Crowns. We have already sold two and I look forward to expanding our collection to offer an even greater variety. Last night I finished the newest one ~ The Devonshire, which is encircled with lots of bright color.


I'm looking forward to making a few others, notably a pink one for those girls that just can't get enough pink and even a few fleece tiaras... I am working on a new pattern for that as we speak.

These crowns are so much fun. My kids and their friends have a great time playing with the many prototypes that I've done. I still need to list my version for younger kids (no buttons)... although you can see it pictured in the image I've included on this blog.

We also used one of the crowns on my son for his birthday. It was the perfect extra touch to make him feel like a king!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP