And we have a winner!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank you to everyone who left comments, opinions and advice on my post about color. I'm still not sure what to do - but I think it's more because I'm really not sure how to go about doing prints. I am leaning toward offering some in both black and white and some of them will just be whatever I feel looks best. Ya, I'm terrible at making decisions.

But here's the what the winner of my little drawing will win! I've been drawing a lot of my "eyeball garden" pictures - they are just a lot of fun to draw. This one is remaining black and white and the winner will get the original! We did scan it though is it's possible you might see it again someday.

So, on to the drawing. I printed all the comments, cut them into strips, folded them and then my husband and daughter pulled a name!

She chose very carefully.
It's upside down - details, details, details!
And the winner is KATY!

Of course, Katy really likes color... and I'm sending her a black and white drawing :) Katy is also in the process of moving to Luxembourg! I really enjoy Katy's blog - you really should check it out!
So congratulations to Katy! Thanks for being my first winner and thank you to everyone who left me comments. I really do appreciate the input... and it's nice to know that people do read the blog :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP