Redmond Town Center Side Walk Sale & Arts Festival
Thursday, June 24, 2010
It's tomorrow! My first three day show of the year (and only three day show of the year). Dare I say that the weather might actually be nice?
I'll be showing my World of Whimm children's dress up & imaginative play items. I'll have my crowns, mermaid tails, tiaras, super hero capes, masks, gloves and cuffs. Oh - and don't forget all the new Scrappy Little Monsters that I made up just for this show.
So, here's the scoop - hope to see some familar faces!
Redmond Town Center
I'll be at the corner of 164th Ave NE & NE 74th Street (right by the intaractive children's play area)
Friday, June 25: 10am - 7pm
Saturday, June 26: 10am - 7pm
Sunday, June 27: Noon - 4pm
I also know a few other vendors including Pepo Park, Seattle Sundries... and a few more that I can't think of off the top of my head.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!



0 comments:
Post a Comment