etsyRAIN Spring Craft Show

Thursday, April 29, 2010

We have been organizing etsyRAIN's first craft show of the year and it's approaching quickly. Next weekend (the day before Mother's Day) we will be featuring 64 etsyRAIN artists at the Intiman Theater (same location as our holiday show). This time we have chosen to support LifeLong Aids Alliance, so we are asking for a suggested donation of $1 at the door or a non-perishable food item.

Today I have to figure out what inventory I'll be taking (I'll be showcasing both my World of Whimm shop and NueToMe). It's been a while since I've gone through the inventory, so I have a big project ahead of me... and I suspect that I'll be doing some sewing this weekend as well. I've been working on a new design for World of Whimm and I'm hoping to show it next weekend. I'll post pictures once it gets out of the prototype stage.

The kids and I will be solo this weekend as my husband travels. I'm hoping to have a crafty weekend, we'll see if I can pull it off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP