Product Review - Spray Adhesive

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I LOVE this product! I received this as a gift from a friend that surely must understand the pain that I can sometimes put myself through when I sew appliques onto the dresses. I don't use an iron on adhesive because I don't like how it feels - too stiff. And I don't like the gumminess some of the spray adhesives leave on my machine. Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive is great... it is sticky enough that it stays in place when I bunch it up under my machine... but it isn't so sticky that you can't pick it up and move it (without the stickiness remaining). The fact that it's safer for me than the other spray adhesives is also an added bonus.


Here's the mess I had when I pinned them. I can tell you, when I do it this way I get stabbed by pins no fewer than ten times. I avoid using pins whenever possible... but sometimes positioning is really important to me. This was the case with the Butterfly dress (sorry, it already sold).


2 comments:

Haute Goat Cashmere March 31, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

will you test it on cashmere for me? :) Looks like a great product!

' March 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I'll give it a try and report back to you Heidi. I have a feeling that it will work.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP