Muffin Tin Monday - no theme

Monday, February 8, 2010

I really wanted to participate in last week's theme... Dr Suess. But it just didn't happen for me. The first few weeks of February are always going to be hectic I think. I can't wait to find time to go check out what other people did for their Dr Suess tins.


But this week is no theme... and so I thought I could manage that. Lyssie has specific ideas of what she wants for lunch now. So all I have to do is put it in a tin. I did decorate it a little with a butterfly.

Contents: bananas, goldfish, chicken nuggets and BBQ sauce. Butterfly is cut out of a slice of cheese.

This week we have two Valentine celebrations so we've been working on Valentines. Hope to to share those soon! Oh - and Happy Birthday to my brother today! He turns 30!

1 comments:

Creatively Cristee June 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Love the muffin tin idea! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP