Muffin Tin Monday - Party!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Well, the theme was celebration or party... or son was feeling a bit sick from motion sickness (video games) so their enthusiasm was a bit lacking for this party. We did this on Sunday since we are going to be gone during lunch time all week as Robbie will be attending yet another camp... this one for Multi Media art (sounds fun, doesn't it!). I'm sure there will be plenty of bento lunches though.

Contents: Pirate Booty, edamame, star sandwiches (turkey, bread and cheese cut into stars on a toothpick), green jello, corn muffin with a candle and grapes. We served it with chocolate milk.

Okay, it may not be your idea of a party - but we used cupcake liners and a candle. That has to count for something! My son was too sick to eat any of it (I spoon fed him the jello while he was on the couch) - but Lyssie ate everything (in both tins) except for the jello, edamame and corn muffin.


Be sure to check out other Muffin Tin Monday tins over at Her Cup Overfloweth!

Yesterday I went to the Urban Craft Uprising and had a great time! I even got a swag bag (although, I left it there at my friend's booth on accident). It was a great show - if you missed it, be sure not to miss the holiday one (hopefully I'll get accepted to that one - but even if I don't, it'll be worth going to).

6 comments:

Bran August 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

my kids weren't as happy as I'd like for our celebration either, even with our balloons. Oh well, maybe next time.

Susana August 3, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

I hope he is feeling better!! I hope he enjoyed his MTM despite not feeling on top of the things too!

Be Brave, Keep Going August 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

So sorry to hear your DS was not up to it! Hopefully next week, it will be better!

Love what you did! It was almost a green and white theme!!!

Michelle August 3, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

That looks really good!!

Sherry August 3, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Looks good, hope your son feels better!

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Looks good, sorry your son wasn't feeling well. Hope he can join in next week. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP