Muffin Tin Monday

Monday, May 4, 2009

This muffin tin is actually one that my son did last week for his sister. I have my mother-in-law coming into town today to help me out with the kids for a bit... so our schedule is once again interrupted. It's a welcome interruption though.


Contents: Peanuts, raisins, goldfish, carrots, grapes and imitation crab.

Of course, anything that her brother does for her is a big hit. I think next week's theme is Children's Literature... which is always a favorite in this house. Visit Her Cup Overfloweth for more muffin tins!

7 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going May 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

what a sweet boy to make such a wonderful tin for his sis!

Mariah May 4, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

I love your muffin liners, where did you get them?

Char / Stitchary! May 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

He's a sweetie. A very nice muffin tin.

' May 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

The muffin tin liners were an Easter present to the kids from my parents... but I have seen them before at Michaels I think.

UtahJenny May 4, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I have liner envy ... Michaels is calling!!! And what a darling boy, he sure did a good job ;)

Tammy May 5, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

What a sweet brother. He did a great job!

Love the liners!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP