Muffin Tin Monday - Easter

Monday, April 6, 2009

Today begins my son's spring vacation... and we are sticking close to home. So, it was nice to kick it off with an Easter themed Muffin Tin Monday.


Contents: Plastic egg filled with string cheese circles, green Veggie Stick fries for grass, plastic egg filled with sliced turkey, grapes decorated with grape flowers (you might have to use your imagination a bit more on that one), Easter egg jelly sandwich decorated with a pretzel stick and three candy covered miniature kisses, carrots (Robbie says they are bunny ears).

This past weekend was a sunny weekend which was a bit out of the ordinary for us... so we spent nearly the whole weekend at the beach :) I've been working on getting the kids outside this morning to enjoy even more of the sun. Of course, it's already toasty out in our backyard... so they didn't last long. I'll share the activity that they did out there a little later today when I get a chance.

Soooo happy to be in Spring! I hope the weather remains decent for our Easter themed Tea Time Thursday this week! Check out Her Cup Overfloweth for more themed tins!

6 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going April 6, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

oh oh! I love the plastic egg idea! so cute!

Dee Light April 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

The plastic egg is a fun idea. It would be fun to have an entire "plastic egg" lunch. Love the Easter egg sandwich!! It fits into the muffin tin much better than the bunny sanwich we made.

PisecoMom April 6, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Yes, I like the idea of the plastic eggs too! And the egg sandwich looks great. :)

Bran April 6, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I really like the egg shaped sandwiches.

Tammy April 9, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Love the sandwiches! Great idea with the plastic eggs! Wish I'd thought of that, lol!

I’m late, but finally got ours up here!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP