Muffin Tin Monday - Orange!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Yay! I did a muffin tin on time and I actually followed the theme for the week!
While it looks cool - this could prove to be an explosive tin for Lyssie (crossing my fingers that it isn't).
Contents: Sweet potato chips, cantaloupe, Stegosaurus bread with peach jam, carrots, homemade wontons with sweet and sour sauce and orange veggie stick chips. And to wash it all down, they have orange juice.
We(I) have been giving her little bits of orange juice here and there and her system has held up so far. I'm a bit concerned about the lunch though because it has cantaloupe, peach and orange juice all in one meal. Since they are small amounts... I'm hopeful. If she doesn't eat anything but those than I'm probably in trouble.
Check out Her Cup Overfloweth for more orange muffin tins.



1 comments:
mmmmm....homemade wontons
Post a Comment