Muffin Tin Monday - Yellow!
Monday, February 2, 2009
I was not prepared for this tin. I know, I know, these happen every Monday... you would think I'd plan a little better. But I also think they are a little funner for me to put together if I don't have a plan. The downside of not planning though is a less than healthy lunch.
This tin ranks right up there with my less healthy tins. Our theme this week was YELLOW! Had I thought about it, I would have made a yellow stuffed bell pepper. Of course, it would have been introducing a new form of peppers to them so I'm not sure they would have eaten it. Well, there is always next time!

Contents: corn on the cob, parmesan cheese-its, yellow fruit loops, banana slices, white chocolate dipped pretzels with yellow sprinkles and macaroni and cheese.
The kids were very excited when I presented them with this Muffin Tin. Be sure to check out my fellow muffin tinners at Her Cup Overfloweth.
Happy Groundhog Day! ~ let's just hope we don't have to do this day over and over again.



3 comments:
Love your yellow lunch. I need to get back into Muffin Tin Monday it really is a lot of fun.
mmmm....white chocolate dipped pretzels
You can't go wrong with bananas.
Post a Comment