They are starting to come in!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
It's so exciting to get fabric in the mail. I know, cheap thrills. But this charm quilt exchange is going to be lots of fun. I have already received 5 envelopes (or is it six??) of squares. That means there are still 20 more to go! Yikes... I really need to figure out what I'm going to make.

I've been looking around online and haven't really seen anything that has been screaming at me to make. I figure I'll just go the route of making it up myself. I'll probably be doing a quilt since I haven't quilted in so long. Of course, my track record for finishing quilts that are for myself isn't great. Hopefully, having others that are doing the same thing will motivate me to complete it. Watch for more swatches and hopefully the beginning of a new project. Yay fabric!
** Funny, that just reminded me that my son wants to throw me a fabric party for my birthday that is coming up in a few weeks. He figures since fabric is what I like most, that's the type of party it should be. Isn't he the greatest?



3 comments:
I'm looking at your squares photo and see scraps that I recognize as Audrey's and I think Carolyn's. In our Quilt Club we've had yearly scrap exchanges so we've all become quite familiar with each others stash. I think I sent out some of that red with white flowers that Audrey did. I know I have pieces of it . . .
So fun!!!
Isn't it fun to recieve the squares in the mail?
I LOVE it a fabric party!! What a great idea. Who needs Spider Man, Cinderella...when you could have a fabric party.
this is great... i LOVE your kids' tutorials, i will have to wait for some sunshine before we can actually try the sun prints. but will give the button stamps a go. great blog, Bridget
Post a Comment