A long fight still ahead of us

Saturday, January 31, 2009

But yesterday, we saw a glimpse of the light at the end of the CPSIA tunnel.

An attempt for reform
A stay of enforcement

So, while it doesn't really change the main issue - it does make me feel a little better about selling off what I have in inventory and sewing up all the things I have in production as the February date passes. It's a little relief that we are moving in the right direction and our voices are being heard. But the fight isn't over and we need to continue bringing attention to this important issue.

I have a busy week ahead - Sunday (yes, I know it's SuperBowl) I have a button party to go to where I'm hoping to convert some of my drawings into buttons or mirrors; I'll also be taking some of my product to Happy Delusions in the hopes of having it sold there; I have a few more tutorials to post in the next few weeks and my progress on my charm quilt (I'm excited about this project - it's so much fun); I need to figure out the serger I borrowed so that I can try it out on some new recycled tshirt dresses. It's a big week so be sure to check back!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Char / Stitchary! January 31, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

I heard the news and am keeping my fingers crossed. It does sound like voices are being heard.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP