Give-away - Attention Cat people!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Okay, so I openly admit, I'm not a cat person. I have a dad that doesn't like cats... and several people in my family, including myself, are allergic to cats.


But I do love my Scrappy Little Monsters... and I do value the opinions of my fellow EtsyRAINers. On their suggestion, I have made my first cat nip Scrappy Little Monster.

But here's the deal. This little guy is sad because he does not have a cat companion. He has no way of knowing if he's adequate, no way of knowing if he could improve, no one to tell him... he's a great friend.

And as his creator, I can't let this be. Sooo... I'm doing my second give-away. Hurray! This little guy needs a new home. A home with a cat. A home with a cat that tends to like cat nip. A home with a cat that likes cat nip in cute little cat nip toys. A home with a cat that is not afraid of little stuffed monsters with only one eye.

Is this your home? Do you know someone with a home like this? Then please enter my give-away by leaving me a comment on this post. I'd also love some feedback on the design of this little guy. He has two ears on top, one long tail with a triangle on the end and a round body... about 2.5 inches in diameter. Certain aspects of this design would change from one toy to another, but I'd most likely stick with two earish things and a long tail. Do cats dig two earish things and long tails on their toys? Let me know. You can also gain an additional entry if you follow my blog (top left corner). Since this is a give-away for cat people and not everyone is a cat person... please let me know if you already follow the blog and would like that second entry. I'd hate to enter one of my followers into the give-away, only to find out that they don't like cats.
This give-away is for US residents only as I'm not sure how much he will cost to ship. Sorry to those international folks... I will have other give aways for you to participate in... but if you would like to leave me some helpful cat tips, I'd appreciate it.
I've also promised this little monster a new home by Christmas... so that means I'll be running this give-away through the end of the week only. So, please have your comments in by December 13th.
*** Important *** I am hoping to gain feedback on this product. Please do not enter this contest if you have no intention on giving me feedback once your cat has met my monster. Also, feel free to give this to a friend... but follow up with them so you can report back to me. Thanks!

12 comments:

Unknown December 10, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

I have access to two cats! (that sounds funny, lol) One that's really into catnip and one that I can see using those ears to fling the toy around! This would be a fun experiment, plus the little monster is so cute!

The Stewart Stuff December 10, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

My daughter is allergic, too....but my best friend has a cat. We will try to win it for her! It is adorable and whoever wins it will be lucky!
-10oneworld

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Ooo, I think my guys would love this!

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

I can see my three cats having an awesome battle over this toy! I'd be happy to keep you apprised of their interest level.

Martha Hughes December 10, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

I've got one cat that is a fool for the catnip in any shape or form. He'd love to help you out here. :)

Dawn December 10, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

My mom has a cat that is allegedly my sibling, and I've been trying to think of something to get said cat for Christmas. This would be ideal! :)

(I'm also a follower of the blog, if that ups my odds. ;) )

learningtable December 11, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

My 3 cats would go bonkers for this and would love to have it in their stocking this year. I also follow your blog:)

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

My kitty LOVES catnip and will offer you plenty of feedback! This little toy looks so cute. :-)

Debbie~ December 11, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

My little Elf (Elfie) would lovvre this one eyed toy,...oh, (maybe in purple, like the one eyed purple people eater!!!) :)

I'm home sick today and my highlight so far, has been watching Elfie attack the mouse that lives under her scratchy ramp thingy~ Then she followed up, with a romp with her feathers (imaginary birdy)! I think your new toy is just what she needs to keep her mom in stitches this winter!!! ;)Visit me at:
http://BaublesButtonsBeads.blogspot.com/
Yeah Etsy Rain & Teamecoetsy!

Artist Angie December 11, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Hey Kayce -- You did a WONDERFUL job on this little guy :)

I've got 2 kitties. One is a cat nip lover & the other likes toys that 'crinkle' or make noise when he bats it around; also likes to carry things around if it has a string or ribbon protruding from it.

Both cats are smaller/less than 10 lbs, so they like small sized toys. This looks like the purrrr-fect item for them to try out!

~Angie
www.abiznessdigital.etsy.com

LoveMeKnot Creations December 11, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

awww, my kitten Kona loooooves catnip. all her toys end up with drool all over them haha.


and she doesn't discriminate against scrappy one-eyed monsters ; )

Martha Hughes December 12, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Ok - If I don't win this little monster I'll need to know two things:

1. How much?

2. When they will be for sell.

My cat really needs a new toy. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP