New for World of Whimm!
Friday, November 21, 2008
It's been a while since we've added a new item to the World of Whimm store. It's actually been a while since I've listed anything in the World of Whimm store. I guess I've been a bit caught up in other things.
But this new product us worth blogging about. Dinosaur Bean Bags! These super cute bean bags come in a set of 6 with a picture on one side and the name of the dinosaur on the other- and the dinosaurs vary from set to set. How cute is that! They also come with a cute little carrying bag. These are perfect for that dinosaur lover on your list!
I've posted one in the store and will be taking the others to UCU. I don't have many though - so if you are interest... get it while you can!
This is also the season of giving and I am feeling more and more generous the closer we get to the holidays, so I'll be doing a few give-aways before UCU - and I've donated a few items to other sites for give-aways and prizes. So check back frequently for details (you can always follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" on the left!



0 comments:
Post a Comment