Muffin Tin Monday

Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Monday brings another reminder from my son that today, we were having lunch in a muffin tin. Next week, I need to be more prepared as our new host - Her Cup Overfloweth, has proposed a challenge. Family Heritage/Traditions. I'm sure I'll be mulling that one over all week.

This weeks tin: steamed carrots, yogurt, crackers, thinly sliced turkey, our version of Greek spaghetti (ground turkey and cheese on noodles - Robbie likes Feta, Lyssie likes Parmesan), and corn.

It's fun to check out everyone's tins - there are tons of great ideas out there for children's lunches. Check them out!

I have a big surprise that I'll be blogging about later today, so check back! It's a very big deal for my World of Whimm store. Yippee!

2 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going November 3, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

well done! I can't wait for next week either!!

UtahJenny November 4, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Love the greek spaghetti - I will have to try that - can't wait for next week, too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP