Muffin Tin Monday - It's all about dipping!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Okay, so I wasn't prepared for today's Muffin Tin Monday theme. I guess I was a bit distracted last week and just didn't catch it... but I still managed to pull it off. Of course, I'm not sure how much of it the kids will eat. I figure if they don't, I will.

Contents:

Dips (all from Costco); Organic Bean Dip and Organic Salsa (these have a little spice to them and their are delicious!) and Artichoke, Spinach and Parmesan dip warmed (yum!)

Dippers: tortilla chips, quesadilla rolls and carrots

My son loves the salsa and artichoke spinach dip - I'm not sure how the bean dip will go over with him. I fully expect my daughter to eat everything except the dips. I can live with that though. The are finding this tin to be a treat as it contains chips which they rarely get.

Again, blogger turned my picture. I don't care anymore. It makes it look a bit like I don't know what I'm doing - and that is true in some instances. Happy Muffin Tinning! Oh - and there is a guest host today, so check it all the others at Just For Fun.

2 comments:

Sandy November 17, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Spinach artichoke dip is delicious! Everything looks so good:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP