Christmas Shopping
Friday, November 14, 2008
Okay, so I'm supposed to be getting things ready for the show. But I've been at it all day (not that you can tell) and my back is starting to really hurt. So, I need to do something that will get my mind off my pain. I thought I'd do a little Christmas browsing. Perhaps, if I do well at the show, it can later become Christmas shopping.
Okay, okay, the first one from Flamestitch would be for me. Isn't that purse awesome! And I need a purse. Yes, I have been planning on making my own for a while now... but I don't think I could make one this cool.

This cashmere scarf from Haute Goat would be perfect for anyone - but especially those hard to buy for men. Of course, I'm not referring to my man, because he's easy to buy for... all he wants are video games. At least that's what it's been for the last 10 years... I wonder if it's changed this year.
This would be perfect for the grandmother that is always so hard to buy for. I love this artist... I've featured her before. Jelly Bean's shop is full of colorful, whimsical, happy trees. I've spent enough time browsing, I need to get back to work. But if you are having a hard time finding something for someone - check out the Etsy Gift Guide. It's packed full of great suggestions in all price ranges.




1 comments:
I love the items you selected, not to mention the 'mannequin' for the cashmere scarf. What a great idea!
Post a Comment