Muffin Tin Monday - special treat
Monday, October 6, 2008
This time for Muffin Tin Monday I did absolutely no planning. Robbie got home from school and reminded me it was Monday. So, I threw this one together from whatever I could find in the fridge. This means, they go a special treat! This one is also a very messy tin. When ever I give them peanuts, there are always shells all over the place - my little squirrels!
Contents:
Plantain Chips (Trader Joes)
Cheese tortilla roll
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Toasted Bagel with Jelly
Fudge Brownie
Peanuts
Lyssie went straight for the strawberry jelly (she's not supposed to have fruit - I think after a while with no food reactions I get more flexible - I'm hoping she doesn't have a reaction since it's such a small amount). Of course, Robbie went for the brownies first and then tried to trade Lyssie for hers. I didn't allow it this time since she really didn't know what it was. I'd like her to be surprised that I actually gave her chocolate.



1 comments:
Very cute- I can't give my kids peanuts anymore either, my little squirrel started hoarding the shells in her bed!!! the Horror!
Post a Comment