Kenmore Show Preparation
Thursday, October 9, 2008
This show is much different than others I have participated in. Not only am I working on bulking up my inventory, but I have many behind the scenes things to do to help ensure a good show for everyone - buyers and sellers.
This week has been challenging to say the least. Juggling the kids, the show, sewing and my husbands long work hours has been difficult to do with a smile on. I'm tired.
I have FINALLY worked out a cape that I like. It's been a long time coming. I'll now have capes, gloves and masks. I still hope to add to that leg cuffs and belts for a mix and match super hero. Fun! Hopefully after the show I'll have more time to post these new items in the store for all to see and buy.
So, I'm sure this will be my last post until after the show. Wish me (and my fellow EtsyRAIN members) luck on Sunday! And if you are in the area - stop in!



2 comments:
I totally feel for you Kayce. Thank you so much for hanging in there with me and really taking the lead on getting this amazing show set up! I really appreciate everything you do for EtsyRAIN...you are truly awesome :)
Have a wonderful show!! I saw Dawn at the Ballard Farmer's Market on Sunday and discussed the possibility of stopping by. Don't think I can make it work.
Best of luck to you!
p.s. thanks for the convo - I TOTALLY understand and am glad you're able to set limits with your time/energy. Such a necessary skill.
Post a Comment