School - Parts of it I could do without
Monday, September 15, 2008
Well, it's definitely evident that we are back in school - today I have Robbie home from school sick. He made it nearly a week and a half without getting sick! Friday night he woke up with his horrible cough - we took him outside in the cool damp air and the cough went away. Kasey and I both knew the familiar signs of Croup.
The following day was Green Edmonds, so while I was at the show, Kasey took Robbie in to the doctor. They didn't find anything and said he was fine. Ever since he left the doctor, he's been showing signs of a head cold or something. I'm nearly convinced that he has Croup. But I think he's on the upswing now. Just a day or two of being home and he should be back in that germfest!
But, he's home and excited about Muffin Tin Monday. Alyssa is thrilled to have her brother in the morning and the two are cuddled together on the couch watching Animal Planet. I did tell him to avoid his sister as much as possible. He said okay... then she ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He looked at me, shrugged and proceeded to hug her back. Oh well. I hate to break it up. Besides, she's already been showing signs of a cold the past day or so.
So this is my start to what is supposed to be a real productive week of getting two wholesale orders complete (or at least nearly complete). I'm still hopeful though. I'm sure I can pull it off.



0 comments:
Post a Comment