Muffin Tin Monday - Shapes!

Monday, September 29, 2008

I love the Muffin Tin Monday challenges, hosted my Sycamore Stirrings... and this one was no exception. The theme was shapes. I chose just two shapes to focus on. I was going to do just circles... but thought I really needed more of a challenge, so I added triangles as well. The kids loved it!

I'm not sure why... but Blogger always chooses Muffin Tin Monday to turn my photos. I surrender - perhaps it looks better on it's side???

Contents: carrot coins, triangle shaped pesto ravoili (from Costco - yummy!), grapes sliced, triangel quesadillas, pepperoni, pretzel triangle (I was grasping for another triange shape since my triangle crackers were stale).

Can't wait for the next challenge - Halloween! I have two weeks to think up something fun. Maybe I'll also have to make a Halloween Bento for that same week. Fun!

1 comments:

UtahJenny September 30, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

I love it - the pretzel triangles are great - good thinking! I was grasping at straws on one of mine too, I LOVE your solution! And blogger likes to turn my photos also (every once in a while - boo).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP