Muffin Tin Monday - Fondue~
Monday, September 22, 2008
Okay, so it sounded good to me. It's really not going over with the kids. Cheese fondue used to be one of my favorite meals as a kid. I loved dipping bread, hot dogs and even broccoli in it! I thought it would be fun for a muffin tin. My kids are happily eating around the cheese fondue. Oh well! That's often what happens when I present them with something new for the first time.
Contents:
- Hot dog sticks
- Cheese fondue
- Baked sweet potato fries
- Gnocchi
- Grapes
- French Bread
I figured that the grapes and sweet potatoes wouldn't be dipped... but I needed some fruit and veggies in there.
I tried to time this meal with my son's bus. I don't think I'll do that again since his bus was late. We stood up there for 15 minutes while their lunch sat. The up side of standing there so long is that Lyssie got to see a garbage truck, a backhoe, a semi truck, a utility truck (with the ladder), a fire truck, a motorcycle, and finally a school bus.



1 comments:
love the fondue theme - kids love to dip! makes me think of my one trip to The Melting Pot in Queen Anne. I'll never forget the chocolate fondue dessert.
Post a Comment