Late Again for Muffin Tin Monday

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I promise, we did this one Monday, but I've been having trouble finding the time to sit down and blog. And I also didn't have time to do the theme - "Party". The kids did make this into a picnic in the backyard after they went swimming and Robbie declared it a pool party. So, there you go.


You'd think I'd at least have time to take a decent picture of my kids (I was going to upload the one I did take, but blogger keeps rotating it on me)... but alas, I didn't. I'm not sure why, but Blogger seems to think that my muffin tins need to be portrait rather than landscape. I think this is the second week it's done it to me.

Contents: pepperoni (becoming a staple in these as the kids LOVE it!), sea fish crackers, grapes, carrots, string cheese and honey roasted peanuts.

Lyssie ate the pepperoni and crackers and proceeded to shove the rest of it into the cracks in our deck. Robbie didn't have a crumb left!

1 comments:

katy August 5, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

There is NO LATE!! I'm just so glad you play along. Have a great show and vacation!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP