Muffin Tin Monday!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hurray for Muffin Tin Monday! My son was very excited that his lunch would be served in a muffin tin today. This time, for some reason, I had filling all the spaces... and I only have six to worry about. I think part of the problem was that I really wanted to add fruit... and my daughter can't have it. So I try to limit my son's to just one so she doesn't get to bothered by it. I still think that nice orange peaches would have looked fabulous though!


Here they are!

The one on the left is Alyssa's. She has hot dog (from Saturday's BBQ), corn, pasta and feta (our version of Greek Spaghetti), ham cubes, string cheese, crackers and peanuts. I was a little sad that I wasn't able to fit a fruit in it for her... but recently I've decided that she probably shouldn't be having grapes either. That leaves just bananas... and she had one this morning.
Robbie's has corn, crackers and peanuts, noodles and feta, watermelon, ham and string cheese. He even told me the order he's going to eat it in (the boy is all about order) - string cheese, crackers, noodles and feta, watermelon, ham, corn and then the peanuts. Of course, he's saving the protein for last. Alyssa ate ham and hot dog first.
I'm thinking that next time I'll give them each something that other person really likes and encourage them to trade. I'm hoping this will improve their sharing skills (we are having issues right now) and it'll get me closer to being able to make just one 12 muffin pan.
Happy Muffin Pan Monday!

1 comments:

katy July 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

great ideas and beautiful tins. how come Alyssa can't have fruit? my girls would starve if that was the case. They are fruit bats pure and simple. I do have to watch Audrey's intake though as her system seems more sensitive than Eva's (oldest.)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP