More Muffin Tin Monday!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Today, I was able to make the same lunch for both kids (yay!). It has a tiny Asian flare to it.
We have grapes (I slice these... otherwise, if I serve them whole, Alyssa won't eat them. I'm not sure why), corn on the cob from last night (we grilled it - yummy!), edamame, rice, udon noodles, and imitation crab (Robbie's favorite).
I missed dairy - so they are each having a glass of milk to wash it all down. Another fun Muffin Tin Monday!
Katy from Sycamore Stirrings as set up a Flickr group for the muffin tin pictures. Check it out here!



1 comments:
The corn on the cob is a super idea. My girls would love that! Love the tiny Asian flare - themes are fun. See Mama Said's tin today. She has a Mexican theme goin' on.
Still have to get some edamame for the girls to try. Seems like it's really popular with kids.
Thanks for your post, Kayce. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment