I Can Only Laugh
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I'm sure by Friday night, I'll be crying. I have every intention of still going to the Renton Spring festival.
"Come celebrate Spring with Downtown Renton on Saturday, April 19, from Noon - 5 pm in the Piazza on the corner of S. 3rd Street and Burnett Ave. S. The 6th Annual Piazza Renton Spring Festival will be a lively event that includes live music, children's activities, food, Farmer's Market vendors and arts and crafts. You can also try your luck in the 3rd Annual Downtown Renton Poker Run from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. (starting at the Piazza) and enjoy art at the open air Arts Unlimited Gallery in the park across Logan Ave. S. These events will be fun for the whole family. Free admission to all events, suggested donation (not required) of a can of food or $1 for the Salvation Army Food Bank to participate in the Poker Run."
Here is a description of the forecast for Saturday from Komo's website...
"Saturday, we're expecting near record low MAX temperatures with Lowland temps 10-15 degrees below normal. With those cold low to mid-40 degree temps plus a lot of moisture, we may see a mix of showers, snow, and hail. Oh, and a chilly breeze. A striking difference from last Saturday when our official high temp reached 79 degrees."
Although I have every intention of going... there's no guarantee that I'll be setting anything up. I have family coming into town tomorrow to help me out... I have everything planned that is within my control. Too bad I can't control the weather too. Be brave and come out to see us. There will be many other EtsyRAIN members braving the elements with me.



1 comments:
and that weather forecast is excatly why I am not a fan of living here. I would take 90 degree blistering heat voer snow showers in April!
Post a Comment