First Thursday in Seattle
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
This Thursday, World of Whimm will be at Stir for the First Thursday Gallery Walk. It will be only my second showing, so I am very excited! Because it's a smaller show, I've decided to take only my costumes for the head - indian headdresses, royal crowns and my new tiaras. I'll also be bringing the I-Spy Valentines.
If you are local, stop in! Also showing will be Kimberly At Stir, Ugly Baby, Woven Chains and I Make Cute Stuff. Great company and a sure bet this will be a great time!



3 comments:
Crud, I had every intention of stopping by after work tomorrow, but it's looking like I will be in Port Townsend (for work) instead! Best of luck to you all! :)
kc, I blogged about this, too. Great minds, and all that!
have fun! I participated in the first one and had a great time.
Post a Comment